“Executive coaching is an experiential and individualised leader development process that builds a leader’s capability to achieve short-and long-term organisational goals. It is conducted through one to one and/or group interactions, driven by data from multiple perspectives, and based on mutual trust and respect. The organisation, an executive, and the executive coach work in partnership to achieve maximum impact.” As defined by the Executive Coaching Forum.
Benefits of Coaching
Improved Team Effectiveness51%
Improved Time Management57%
Improved Business Management81%
Improved Work Performance70%
Improved Life/Work Balance67%
Improved Communication Skills72%
Takatuf's Executive Coaching programme is:
- Focused on aligning the strengths of the individual leader with the organisational goals, preparing the leaders and their area of responsibility to meet the constant challenges in today’s fast-paced business environments.
- Focused on addressing the obstacles that stand in the way of fully developed potential.
- Focused on measurable results of your investment.
Our coaches are International Coach Federation (ICF) members ensuring adherence to the ICF Code of Ethics and Competencies. This gives you the assurance of working with trained professional coaches.
"Between 25 percent and 40 percent of Fortune 500 companies use executive coaches." -Recent survey by The Hay Group, International.
“Leadership teams have to run and transform the business in parallel”
~ Peter Hawkins, Professor of leadership at Henley Business School University of Reading UK and Emeritus Chairman of Bath Consultancy Group, author of 11 books on leadership, coaching, consulting and supervision.
Work environments are fast moving and teams need new capabilities. They need to have the flexibility to act in moments of collaboration as they appear. They need to share information quickly and ask questions clearly and frequently. Overcoming silo management.
Takatuf Team Coaching offering is:
- Conversationally grounded
- Strengths based
- Focused on goals, alignment, action
- Mutual accountability structure
- Co-created and owned by the team
- About the entire team
- One of several solutions to support the team
- Focused on relationships and results
- Focused on goals and the business
- Sustained: a process of change that happens over time
The Coaching Clinic® -Coaching Skills for Leaders and Managers
Takatuf Coaching Clinic® offering is licensed by CoachU, the worlds’ largest coach training school. It effectively trains individuals in the skills necessary for coaching within an organisation. It is a fully developed model, which managers, leaders and coaches can implement immediately in their organisation to:
- Promote innovation and accelerate results
- Effectively develop and retain valuable organisational members
- Improve organisational communication and team effectiveness
- Deepen commitment to personal, professional and organisational goals
“Everyone needs a coach”
~ Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google, recounts the best advice he ever got.
Takatuf’s Coaching Supervision:
Takatuf’s Coach Supervision offering follows the Coaching Supervision Academy’s (CSA) Full Spectrum of Coaching Supervision model. The CSA Full Spectrum model integrates:
- Leading-edge supervision technologies
- Organisational Development
- Coaching Psychology – which includes advanced tools from Gestalt, Transactional Analysis, Psychodynamic and Transpersonal approaches
- Neuroscience and quantum physics – which develops supervisory skills and orientation to the humanity of coaches and clients – a gift to the field and each future supervisee
What are the benefits?
Full Spectrum Coaching Supervision benefits coaches by opening new fields of awareness and knowledge, attending to the coach,the client and the system that they are in. This ensures that supervision for coaches goes way beyond linear thinking and mere problem-solving approaches to supervision practice. It is a robust, multilayered model, which includes left and right brain modalities. It works effectively with the full range of coaching supervision tasks –from case study focus to professional development and from deepening skills to enabling good coaches become great coaches.